Book #14 White Cottage
The lake is a 200 foot stroll from your front door! The water is clean and the swimming and fishing is great. We provide a variety of boats for our guests, life preservers plus more.
There is a play structure for the little ones, a slack line to try out your balancing skills, a fire pit at the waterfront and amazing stargazing !
There is no AC in the cottage however we provide fans.
Each cottage has it's own full kitchen as well as a gas grille(we provide the gas).
Although we have three cottages to rent and we live on the property year-round, it never feels crowded. We are here if you need us but respecting your space and privacy is our priority.
Please note- if you have a physical disability please contact me so we can discuss options for you.
Bedroom 1- Queen Bed
Bedroom 2- Bunk Bed. Twin on top, double on bottom
- Lawn / Garden- Beautiful large yard perfect for Frisbee, softball, slack line,badminton,and other outdoor activities.
- Kayaks, Canoe, rowboat, paddle board and trampoline raft
- Water Sports Gear- life preservers. Small private yard with picnic table & umbrella
- Tennis-Tennis courts 3 miles drive away.
The property is right next door to the DAR State Forest with miles of biking and hiking trails! Then take a rowboat ride, have a BBQ and watch the stars come out---all right outside your door! We are always available to support you in any way we can to insure that you have a great time here at the 'Goshen Ocean'!
- Wireless high speed Internet and smart TV
- Dog welcome (additional fee)
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking or vaping
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink (no tub)
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Exterior lighting
- First-aid kit
- Rural -Goshen, MA is only 13 miles ( about a 20 minute drive) from the bustling college town of Northampton ,MA Our property abuts the DAR State Forest with many miles of hiking, biking trails.
- Village-You can easily walk to the tiny town center of Goshen where there is a public library, post office and General Store. There is also a playground.
- Lakefront- The lake is gorgeous and clean, no motorboats allowed. Use the canoe ,kayaks or rowboat to go exploring or fishing.
- Pillows and blankets are provided. Linens & towels NOT provided at this time
- Wireless High speed Internet and a smart TV
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Coffee Maker-drip (we provide filters)
- Pantry Items-sugar,salt and pepper, oil & vinegar, aluminum foil, saran wrap. We also provide TP and Paper towels.
- Dishes & Utensils-Full set of dishes, pots, pan
- Dining- dining room table and chairs. The White Cottage has a picnic table in the yard as well.
- Smart TV
- Books and Magazines
- Games- Monopoly, cards. puzzles
Check-in 3:00 PM
Check-out 10:00 AM
One dog allowed- please read dog policy
NO lifeguard at the waterfront
Children MUST be supervised at all times.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Please note there is a 7 night minimum.
Booking must start on a Sunday.
6 People in total. Adults + Children = 6
$1,335. per week.
*Interested in booking for a month or longer?
Please email me to discuss options & rates.